Friday, September 2, 2011

I want to make it Clear...

I want everyone to know that God does not make any bad things happen. Sometimes we blame God for all the bad things that are happening in our life. God is not out to get you, He loves you and wants the best for you. John 10:10 says- A thief is only there to steal and kill and destroy. I came so they can have real and eternal life, more and better life than they ever dreamed of. You see, Jesus came to give us a better life not to make it hard. It is because of our sin that evil is in the world. So why do we blame God? Just for a moment think about it. The creator of the universe made each one of us, and even knows how many hairs are on our head. He sent his only begotten Son to this world where he was horribly beaten and killed. He did this because He loves us and wanted to spend ALL of eternity with us. So again I ask why do we blame God? Satan is out to get you not God. When bad things happen know that God is for you not against you and come to Him in times of need. He will help you overcome sin and satan. I wanted to make this clear so that you know that God is with you always and He is a present help. Stand strong in the Lord even when life is hard.
Jesus loves you and has an amazing plan for your life!!!! =)
Hannah<3


p.s- Yes, I did change my blog name to French Elegance but then I changed it back to Christian Girl Hangout. (I know, I'm random) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment