Monday, September 26, 2011

Braddock








Linking the pic of the flower (above) and of my cousin(below) to A Ray of Sunshine photo challenge. Kels, You can choose which one ,they're both so cool!



I don't know if it's the history or the vintage looking buildings, or maybe the colors black and white to make an amazing photo, but I just absolutely enjoy taking pictures of Braddock. =D The historic looking buildings makes it hard to stop taking pictures. If you are wondering who the adorable baby is in the picture above, that is my cousin. She is so cute and it is just heart warming to capture sweet smiles and loving laughs coming from an adorable baby. Blowing bubbles, what fun. I myself enjoy blowing bubbles, trying to pop them, seeing how big of a bubble you can blow. Do you like to blow bubbles? Any Anne of the Greene Gables fans out there? I got some Anne of Green Gables books and I have seen the movies. It is such a cute story. My birthday is in 15 days, and I am like SUPER excited! Here is a great scripture I wanted to share with- 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
Have an awesome day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Christ,
Hannah <3

p.s- Kels is having a cool giveaway on her blog, check it out here!

p.p.s- This is Christian Girl Hangout's 200th post! Hip, Hip Hooray!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I just want to let you know you won a prize over at my blog. You have 48 hours to respond!! :)

    Have a lovely day, xxxx~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete