Saturday, April 21, 2012

Beauty and the Beast






So today I went to a musical at the local high school!!! It was so cool!!! And thanks Mrs. Terry for the tickets!!! All the actors and actresses did a fabulous job!!! :) At intermission I got a milky way one of my favorites . ;) Now we are back at home getting ready for some dinner guest and I have some schoolwork I need to get done. So ya.............................................................................................This got me thinking about true beauty. Today so many girls seem to find their beauty on their outward appearance instead of looking for inside beauty. Now I am not saying that make up is bad cause it's not. The only time it can be bad is if you make it an idol or get abscessed with it. The Bible says-

1 Peter 3:3-4

New International Version (NIV)
3 Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. 4 Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight.\
So the next time you get ready for the day, pamper yourself not only outwardly but inwardly with the word of God!!!

Jesus loves you!!!!!
In Christ,
Hannah Elain

No comments:

Post a Comment