Tuesday, April 17, 2012

//April//

 Psalm 119
 1 Joyful are people of integrity,
who follow the instructions of the LORD.
2 Joyful are those who obey his laws
and search for him with all their hearts.

 9 How can a young person stay pure?
By obeying your word.
10 I have tried hard to find you—
don’t let me wander from your commands


 11 I have hidden your word in my heart,
that I might not sin against you.


 41 LORD, give me your unfailing love,
the salvation that you promised me.
42 Then I can answer those who taunt me,
for I trust in your word.

 45 I will walk in freedom,
for I have devoted myself to your commandments.
46 I will speak to kings about your laws,
and I will not be ashamed

 65 You have done many good things for me, LORD,
just as you promised.
66 I believe in your commands;
now teach me good judgment and knowledge.
67 I used to wander off until you disciplined me;
but now I closely follow your word


 73 You made me; you created me.


 89 Your eternal word, O LORD,
stands firm in heaven.
90 Your faithfulness extends to every generation,
as enduring as the earth you created

spaghetti
=
pasta
+
tomato sauce

 93 I will never forget your commandments,
for by them you give me life.
94 I am yours; rescue me!


 96 Even perfection has its limits,
but your commands have no limit.


97 Oh, how I love your instructions!
I think about them all day long.
98 Your commands make me wiser than my enemies,
for they are my constant guide
 

 105 Your word is a lamp to guide my feet
and a light for my path.

 114 You are my refuge and my shield;
your word is my source of hope


 129 Your laws are wonderful.
No wonder I obey them!
130 The teaching of your word gives light,
so even the simple can understand


Air soft wars
 My brothers and there friends have been enjoying their air soft wars now that the weather is warm.
  





all the birds are at work now that it's spring and the weather has been so nice!!! :)

JUMP!!! I also have been in a very artistic mood, so I pulled out some chalk and some jump ropes. :3) 

 Spring Fashion (Here are some cute ideas)-

Outfit 1

&

Outfit 2 





I have had such an amazing spring and God has really been moving on my heart!!! And I have had such an awesome experience of getting to know the people in our neighborhood!!! :)
How was your day?

Jesus loves you!!!!!
Elain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment