Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Downtown



 Dairy Queen was our last stop we made and it was so yummy! I got a Xtreme chocolate blizzard the mini one isn't so adorable. LOL This is making me hungry. ;-)


 Starbucks, oh yes. I have to say that their frappachinos are absolutely scrumptious. I tried a new one it was called a chocolate crumble or something like that. :) 
 What up people? LOL

 Down at PPG, they had this really cool water park and Caleb, Jonathan, and me were wet, but still it was so much fun! And my Dad was really excited about it if you didn't notice (picture below) hehehe...

 Caleb and Me



 Look its a blimp in the sky!!!!!
 14 Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord- Hebrews 12:14
 My usual ever since January I think I have gotten Starbucks' berry coffee cake every single time I go, literally. :-)


 1 John 3:16 - By this we know love, because He laid down His life for us. And we also ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.




 We stopped at Whole Foods for lunch and got some luscious veggies. Eaten healthy oh ya...LOL

Andrew and me <3 Brothers

 Whole Foods
 Jonathan's cute little cart. :)


My Mom insisted that I take a picture of the trash can. LOL I love my Mom!
 hahahahaha this made my day
 Caribou Coffee





 This picture is one of my faves.


1 Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,2 looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Hebrews 1:1-2

I hope you enjoyed the photos and Bible verses!!!

Jesus loves you!!!!!

Hannah Elain

3 comments:

  1. hey Hannah i like the pictures of the buildings and the one of Jonathan's cart hehe he is so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hannah! Love your blog! You're doing great. These pictures were really amazing! Your family is awesome. Hope this finds you doing great. Keep up the good work!
    --Kenzie
    from Kenzie's Korner ( http://kenziebanner.com/blog/ )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!!! I miss you guys too! How are you all? I checked out your website it is so cool! :) Jesus loves you!!!!!! <3

      Delete