Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring

I looked out my window, there I saw a tree, a blossoming tree full of flowers dressed in deep pink petals.

Munching on a sweet juicy orange, I decided to head outside and capture the beautiful spring. 

































Spring

Mark R. Slaughter

A sense of warmth is tapping at the door;
And hope, a feeling out from distant lore
– Or so it seems – clears the deep refrain!

Emerging youth: a dormant lea awakes.
The raging colour, singing loud, partakes
In annual birth – spring is born again!

A zest anew for nascent life
Begins in floral train:
Carriage one: a snowdropp thrill;
Carriage two: the crocus;
Number three, a daffodil – dancing,
Drawing focus – as she would,
Attention seeker!

How I love our spring:
The bold and sleeker feel I get,
An inner glow, a ring!
I’ve paid the winter’s chilly debt, so
Now upon the wing! 
***


Over the past couple months I have had the wonderful opportunity to hang out with this active little girl, Haley. She has  truly been a blessing. I get to show her God's love everyday, after school when little miss Haley comes knocking on our door. She has been coming to church with us, so she is getting the Word. :) Thank you Jesus!!!!



Ecclesiastes 3:11

New King James Version (NKJV)
11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end.

In Christ,
Elain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment