Saturday, January 28, 2012

Ice Skating

via pinterest

Last night I went ice skating for the first time! It was so much fun! I fell over a couple times but I finally got the hang of it. I was able to skate! I didn't take a camera. :( but that's ok I got to skate more. I had lost my voice so talking to my friends was not the easiest. And then a lovely pimple popped up in the middle of my face, I was like come on! :p But then after reading my magazine Bible, I realized it's not my outer beauty that counts it's my inner beauty that matters. So even though I fell over many times, LOL. God helped me to get back up every time and keep trying. By the way I recomend listening to this totally sweet song- "You Lead" by Jamie Grace.
Have a great day, Jesus loves you!!!!!
Hannah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment