Thursday, November 17, 2011

Why are we here?

Do ever wonder why we are here on earth? We have been put here for a reason, for a purpose. Our life is all about Jesus, the man, the Son of God, who was miserably beaten to death, so that you could go to Heaven and spend all of eternity with Him.

John 3:16

New International Version (NIV)
 16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

He relieved us of hell, because seriously there are so many, so many people out there: your neighbor, your teacher, your classmate, your mail man, etc. and they're all waiting for someone to tell them about Jesus. Someone to tell  them life doesn't have to be the way it is. God loves those people just like He loves you, with a powerful love, so powerful that He was willing to be wipped, flogged, spit on, have a crown of thorns stuck in His head, just so He could know you, just so He could know you, and spend His entire life being your best friend and Savior. Say yes. He is knocking at the door of your heart. All you have to do is ask Him to come into your heart, confess Him as your Lord and Savior, ask for forgiveness for your sins. Because no one except God is perfect we are all sinners and are desperately in need of a savior, and that Savior is Jesus!

Romans 10:9

New International Version (NIV)
9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
One day Jesus will return and I believe it will be soon, I don't know when, only God knows, so be ready. Everyday make sure you know the true reason why you are here, to reach people for Jesus.

 Salvation Prayer
 Dear Lord Jesus,
Please come into my heart.
I confess You as my Lord and Savior
Please forgive me of all my sins
Thank you for dieing on the cross for me
even though I don't deserve it. I love you Lord Jesus the most! 
I make You number 1! Thank you Jesus for saving me!
In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen!

Jesus loves you more than you can even imagine,
Hannah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment