Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Family Reunion

Yesterday we went to a family reunion. I got to see my Aunts, Great Aunts, Uncles, and Great Uncles, and pretty much everybody else in my family. There was a lot of good food, yum! But there were bees and bugs flying all over the place, by the way I don't like bugs when they're flying around my head. There was a lake and a beach type area. You could go canoeing, swim in the lake, play in the sand. It was so much fun! I got to see all my cute cousins and I took like a million pictures of them, ok well not a million pictures, but a lot of pictures. :-)
Swimming in the Lake


Chilling

ME

My Aunt, Uncle, and Cousin
My Mom and Aunt

My Cousin
Sand castle building

My Cousin in the lake

My other Cousin

And another one of my Cousins
I had fun at the family reunion! Jesus loves you and God bless,
Hannah <3

P.S- Don't forget about our 25 follower giveaway! Please tell your friends and please follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment