Tuesday, June 28, 2011

If I was planning a wedding....

I would choose these Julia Child Roses for the flowers. The colors would be white, pink, and yellow. The bride would wear a dress like this.    The groom would wear a black tux with a fun pink tie. The brides maids would be in these darling dresses plus would be wearing these awesome heals, carrying a bouquet of Julia Child Roses . Now the flower girl would be wearing this cute dress and would be throwing white, yellow, and pink rose petals. The cake would be a carrot cake iced with cream cheese icing. I would play the song Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman during the wedding. It would be outside with elegant streamers hanging of the trees.  There would be a chicken dance LOL and I would have real chickens walking around. It would be awesome!!! And if I planned a wedding it would probably be like this.
Jesus loves you and God bless,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment